Steps For Fix iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 Bluetooth Problem
This is excitement news for all iPhone Users many of people facing of Bluetooth Problem, So guys no need to worry Follow the given bellow steps and avoid your Bluetooth Problem from iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. See the given bellow snap shot of Fix iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 Bluetooth Problem.
Snap’s shot of Fix iPhone Problems :-
How to Fix iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S Bluetooth Problem :-
- Step 1 :- Very first verify that your Bluetooth Connection is Activate and Discover.
- Step 2 :- Tap Settings > General > Bluetooth and verify that Bluetooth is on and the bottom of the screen says “Now Discoverable”. Stay on this screen until pairing is complete.
- Step 3 :- Pair your Device with iPhone.
- Step 4 :- Locate the device that is sharing Personal Hotspot in Settings > General > Bluetooth and tap the device to begin the pairing process.
Note: You cannot share your cellular data connection with another iPhone using Bluetooth.
- Step 6 :- Connect to the network using the steps for your operating system
Mac OS X :- Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar, choose your iPhone, and then choose “Connect to network”. You can confirm that you are connected by checking in System Preferences > Network
Windows :- Click the Bluetooth icon in the Notification area (system tray) and select “Join A Personal Area Network”. You can confirm that you are connected by checking in Control Panel > Network Connections (XP) or Network and Sharing Center (Windows Vista and Windows 7):
- Step 7 :- in case you are unable to connect, then turn Bluetooth off and on for both the iPhone and the Devices that is trying to connect.
- Step 8 :- If the issue persists, try removing the pairing records from both devices and then pair again
- Step 9 :- Remove the Bluetooth pairing record on iPhone by tapping to the right of the device and then tapping “Forget this Device”.
- Step 10 :- Restart the iPhone
Stay tune with us for more Update about Fix iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 Bluetooth Problem in future.